We know that when Razor is released we’ll get to see the back story of how Cain dealt with the attacks on the colonies. It’s been suggested she may not have always been the ice queen we came to know and love/hate.
Here’re the top ten reasons she got that way:
10. She was gonna be an actress. She was gonna be a star. She was gonna shake her ass on the hood of Whitesnake’s car. Then she got drafted.
9. Her college nickname: “Magic Carpet Ride.” She’d show them when she was in charge.
8. Lost a bet in grade school: Either Tommy Davison asks you out, or you become an all-powerful misanthropic dictator who terrorizes the last crumbling remnants of the human race.
7. Tired of her older brothers claiming she “fought like a girl.”
6. Had a fling with President Adar’s predecessor, Wally, and loved the taste of raw power.
5. Did a teaching stint in public junior high for three years before joining up.
4. Knew Paula Abdul was thinking of her when she writhed around, singing “Cold Hearted Snake.”
3. Always thought Cain was the cooler brother.
2. Thought women should rise to the top by kicking, rather than sitting on, men’s laps.
1. Out to shake off those damnRo groupies once and for all!